All the ornaments on my Christmas tree remind me of events and people in my life. Decorating my tree every year is like a walk down Memory Lane. I love to reminisce with my husband and children as we "deck the halls". I also like to give ornaments that commemorate special events: a graduation, a new home, a new baby or...a First Christmas Together!
Time to play...
Lady & Man Clock with Writing Art Rubber Stamp
Clearsnap ColorBox Blends Inks
Archival Ink, black
Embossing powder, black & clear holographic
Decorative circle die
Metallic gold cardstock
Metallic gold marker
Want2Scrap Baby Bling, black & clear rhinestones
- Stamp and heat emboss the image with black ink and embossing powder.
- Color image as desired and protect with a layer of clear embossing powder.
- Cut out the image and adhere to decorative background. (I used a Spellbinder's die cut, but you could actually use a store bought doily - they come in lots of different colors and finishes.)
- Add sparkle and texture around the edge with self adhesive rhinestone bling!
- Optional: write on the back with names, dates and personal note.
Looking for more inspiration?
Click the links below!