- Blank Page Muse Stamp:
- Black ink pad
- White cardstock
- Coloring Medium of choice (I used Copic markers)
- Distress or Distress oxide inks: Squeezed lemonade and Wild Honey
- Ink blending tool
- Sentiment stamp of choice - no bigger than 1” x1” (I used Trick or Treat)
- Fall color patterned paper – 8-1/2” x 11”
- Scoring tool
- Strong adhesive
- Double sided tape
- Double sided adhesive foam squares or dots
- Crop-a-dile or small hole punch
- 14” ribbon – ¼” size; any color to match your patterned paper
- Paper trimmer
- Stamp the image with a black ink pad onto white cardstock. Color the image and then fussy cut it out.
- Using an electronic die cutting machine, a label punch or paper trimmer, cut a piece 3-1/4” x 2-1/4” for the label. Since I have a Silhouette Cameo, I cut out a decorative label, but you can just cut a rectangle label.
- Distress ink the entire label with Squeezed lemonade. Then use Wild honey to ink the edges.
- Stamp your sentiment using black ink.
- Glue the image onto the label. Set aside.
- Score the patterned paper on the short edge at 2-1/2” and 6”.
- Score the patterned paper on the long edge at 4-1/2” and 6-1/2”.
- Fold the paper on all score lines, back and forth, to make sure all creases are sharp.
- Fold the paper to form diagonal creases as indicated in the photo and use your bone folder to make sure the creases are sharp by folding back and forth.
- Once you have all the diagonal creases made, fold it into a box.
- Use double sided tape under the flaps so that it doesn’t open up when you stand it up.
- Add foam squares to the back of the label you made earlier and adhere to the box.
- Punch two holes on the front and back flaps of the box, an inch from the top.
- Add candy to the treat box.
- Thread the ribbon through the holes and tie and bow. The treat box is done!
Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop
FB Fan Page
Instagram - Shop
Instagram - Blog