- Stamp images onto mixed media paper with archival ink.
I chose mixed media paper (instead of watercolor papers) for this project because the images have fine detail that tends to get muddied when stamping on textured watercolor paper.
- When stamping the Blank Page Muse Zebra towing an Airship Steampunk Art Rubber Stamp, I masked off the zebra because I wasn't sure where my horizon line was going to end up.
- Using watercolor markers, draw in your "lane". I did end up expanding my lane to the horizon.
- Draw in hills and add ink to grassy areas. Blend with a water brush.
- You can see the blended finished look.
- Color in your couple as desired.
- Color in and blend you sky and flying vehicles.
Add dots of red ink and soften by dabbing with a waterbrush to imitate the look of field of flowers.
Be sure to follow us at
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/
FB Fan Page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/blankpagemuse/
Instagram Shop- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuse/
Instagram Blog- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuseblog/