Cathy Norton here with a Flying Hog ATC.
Other Supplies Used:
Copic or other blending markers
White acrylic paint
- Begin by using the paint sticks to color in the ATC.
- Use blues, pink and orange to make it look like a sunset.
- Place a cloud stencil over your ATC and apply some white paint with a sponge.
- Carefully lift off stencil.
- Set ATC aside to dry.
- Ink and stamp the hog onto white cardstock.
- Color him in with your markers.
- Carefully cut the hog out.
- Repeat this now with the small fairy wings.
- Cut these out and adhere to the back of the hog.
- Use foam squared to attach the flying hog to the front of the ATC