* Your bio, picture and blog on the Sin City Stamps blog.
* Promotion of your work and projects to Sin City Stamps Instagram,
Facebook and from other team members worldwide.
* Free Sin City Stamps to create with!
- Your posts on our blog , must have step by step instructions, Sin City Stamps product list and photos. These can be Layouts, Cards, Art Journaling, Mini Albums, Jewelry, Fabric Art, Mixed Media or Home Décor projects. You can mix it up or do what you are most comfortable doing.
- Your posts will be due by the 15th of each month
- Once your project is live on the blog, you will be required to post a teaser on your own blog.
- You will also be expected to be active on the teams Face Book group and regularly promote each others projects.
- We ask that our designers have a dedication to our brand and would like applicants to NOT be serving on more than 3 Inspiration teams for the duration of your term with us.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with "Sin City Inspiration Team Audition" - in the subject line, by midnight Monday December 5th, 2016 PST.
- Full contact information (name, address, contact number, email address, web/blog address, all social media links)
- Clear head shot. - We want to see who you are!
- Tell us a little bit about yourself, your design strengths and experience in crafting.
- Tell us why you would enjoy being part of our inspiration team.
- Let us know if you have been on or are now in any other design teams. Please include links.
- On your blog, create a post including a minimum of 5 projects that you have created using rubber stamps and any mixed media supplies. This way we can see how creative you are with a variety of mediums. It is helpful if you can showcase Sin City Stamps but not required.
- They do not have to be new projects but we will also be looking at your photography skills as well as tutorials on your blog.
Please share this post with anyone you think maybe interested in joining the