1. Find some scraps of paper that you need to use up and cut into 4 X 2.5 strips of paper.
2. Taking the darker shaded scrap paper, ink the entire surface in Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder (you can use any color for this since you are embossing its surface). Make sure to cover the entire page with several layers of embossing to get a smooth golden finish and no paper should be exposed.
3. Once the first sheet is cool, set aside and stamp out the various pens, logos and images onto white card stock in black permanent ink with embossing ink and black powder. Heat emboss. After everything is cooled, fussy cut out the pens, ink bottle and smaller stamped images.
4. Cut 3 separate 3 3/4 X 2.1/4 pieces of white card stock and one light green scrap.
5. Grabbing one of the white 3 3/4 X 2.1/4 papers, stamp top center of the white paper using the One Penny Geo W. Hughes stamp with embossing ink, then heat emboss with black powder.
|Embossed strip of paper and the cut down white cardstock with the One Penny stamp impressed.|
7. Take the Crackle Background Art Rubber Stamp and the light green cropped paper, stamp across the entire scrap. Fill in the edges and outer rim of the paper with the small Dotted Stamp. Keep in mind to allow the paper below to show through.
|Small dotted stamp from the Hearty Doodle set.|
9. Taking the last two white cropped papers, stamp randomly with the connected circle stamp in yellow ink. Adhere that paper to the embossed paper, centering it. Take the remaining fussy cut embossed images (pens, ink bottle, etc) and arrange across the yellow inked paper. Leave room for journaling. Once you arrange the way you prefer, glue everything down.
10. Attach these to scrapbook pages, or slide into photo albums. Journal across them. Share your thoughts and dream through them.
|Completed journaling cards. Using this same technique, you can experiment with other stamps as well from Blank Page Muse to match your scrapbooking pages.|
Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!