Karen here and I'm bringing a card with a bit of vintage antique which is not my usual style. The muted colors and brown distressed edges are the trademark of the vintage look. The simple dress form suited the seamstress theme I had in mind. This sentiment is perfect to lend that extra bit of support to someone struggling with life's circumstances. Sometimes a simple act of encouragement can really lift someone's spirit. Don't forget to share your creations with us on the Blank Page Muse Fan Page.
Mannequin Tags 2 Rubber Stamp Set
Chicken Wire Mesh Background Texture Art Rubber Stamp by Pam Bray Designs
Hearty Doodles Art Rubber Stamp Set
Everything is Going to be Alright Word Stamp
(Shop now and save! Use code BPMDtKaren2019 to save %15 off your total order!)
ink pads (black, rust, blue, green, brown), clear mounting block, ink applicator tool, buttons, liquid adhesive, card stock (craft & maroon), card base (6x6")
1. Stamp three mannequin figures each with a different color ink. Carefully, fussy cut each image.
2. Use brown ink to stamp a honeycomb pattern irregularly creating a wide border along all the edges.
3. Adhere the three mannequin figures attaching the center figure with foam tape for added dimension. Stamp the sentiment with black ink near the top right corner.
4. Use black ink to stamp a scratchy speckled pattern subtly along the edge. Use an ink applicator to lightly distress the edge of the card with brown ink.
5. Matte the finished piece on maroon card stock.
Save 15% off your BPM rubber stamp order when you use discount code
Facebook Fan Page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/blankpagemuse/
Instagram Shop- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuse/
Instagram Blog- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuseblog/