Emboss resist ink blending is one of my favorite card making techniques. It's almost magical to see the embossed image start to become more and more defined as you layer the ink on. BPM stamps are awesome for this technique as they stamp incredibly well.
For this card you will need the following:
- The linked circles stamp from the
Hearty Doodles stamp set by Katie Lamb
- The Dream Big Dreams sentiment stamp
- Green A2 sized card base
- Black cardstock panel cut to 5 1/4" x 4"
- White cardstock panel cut to 7" x 7"
- Black cardstock panel cut to 2 7/8" x 2 5/8"
- White cardstock panel cut to 2 3/4" x 2 1/2"
- Black ink
- Pink, blue, and yellow inks for blending
- Sticky embossing ink pad
- Clear embossing powder
Cover your stamped panel in clear embossing powder and set with your heat tool.