Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Don't Forget to Fly
Hello there all you crafty beauties!! I am here on the blog again to share with you some more fabulous creations I've made using the delicious deep red stamps by BPM! Magic is so inspiring, so you can understand why I've decided to sprinkle some magic on YOUR day! What's that fairy up to? Looks like she is making them come alive! Come along.. Let's fly together!
CCB: Tattered Angels Glimmer Spray: Plum Jelly
Ranger Archival Ink Pad: Black
Finnabair - Art Daily Cafe: Word Sentiment
I'm so excited to share these stamps with you today. Take a look at that beauty! These flowers are so magical.
Pam Bray is good at what she does isn't she? I can't say that there isn't a stamp in the shop of her design that I don't want!
Just look at that fairy! Isn't she just beautiful?! Her wings are magnificent!!
Stamp your fairies and cut out the desired images you want to use for you ATC's.
1. After cutting out your images, spray your background color.
2. Then stamp each ATC randomly using the Pam Bray floral designs.
3. Next distress your edges using ink and your preferred blending tool.
4. Splatter your background with white paint.
5. While that dries, emboss your chipboard with white embossing powder.
6. Choose your sentiments, place them on white paper and distress the edges.
I do hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Thanks for stopping by to see us today!
Visit and follow us for more inspiration:
Greetings, Chris here playing along with this April's Sparkle and Shine challenge theme. who doesn't need a little sparkle and shi...
Hello and Good Day to you! All of us here hope and wish for the best for all of you, stay well and safe, together though apart we will mak...