1. Stamp the pair of owls onto white card stock with black permanent ink.
2. Use watercolor paints to fill in the owls. After thoroughly dry, use a black colored pencil to add shading to the claws & branches.
3. Use a black marker to color the owls' pupils. Then apply Glossy Accents clear varnish to the owls' eyes and set aside to dry.
6. Add a sentiment to a strip of teal card stock, cut the end flag style, and adhere to the lower right edge of the card.
A Closer Look:
Whimsical Owl Pair sitting on a branch Line Art Rubber stamp Rick St Dennis
- black ink pad
- watercolor paints
- black marker
- glossy varnish
- pattern paper & teal card stock
- sentiment sticker
- card base (5x7")
Facebook Fan Page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/blankpagemuse/
Instagram Shop- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuse/
Instagram Blog- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuseblog/