- Blank Page Muse Stamps: Petals by Michelle Frae Cummings
- Scrap card which will be cut to ATC size once "decorated": old manila folder used for these ATC's
- Coloured tissue paper
- Paper doilies
- Acrylic paints: up to 3 colours
- Ink pads: various co-ordinating colours & black
- Collage elements: Art Tea Life images and wording used for this project
- Posca Pen
- Nuvo crystal drops
- General supplies: sponge, scissors, glue, gel medium, spatula
Adhere the coloured tissue paper and doiley pieces randomly over the piece of card using the gel medium. Allow pieces to overhang the sides of the card. Allow to dry and trim the overhang from the edges.
Choose a few complimentary paints and add in "dollops" to the card and use a sponge to spread over the page to "tone down" the background colour. Keep the paint relatively thin so you can still see the colour and doiley pattern underneath.
Once the paint is dry choose some small stamps from the Petals set and stamp in different coloured inks to the background card. Allow the ink to dry.
Cut your card to ATC size: 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
Next step is to use one of the frame stamps from the set. Stamp onto some scrap card (manila folder scrap used for this project) using black ink. Fussy cut the image and also cut the centre from the frame.
Start to play around with your collage images and wording. Place "faces" behind the Petals frame to form a "head" for the collage element bodies. It's always fun to make cute whimsical characters!