On these pages you will find the awesome projects created by our fabulous Inspiration Team. At Blank Page Muse, formerly Sin City Stamps, we are proud to offer deep etched red rubber stamps, pressed to order in the USA. From vintage to grunge and many themes in between, come check out our awesome stamp line! Contact us to learn more about our rubber stamp manufacturing service.
1. Spray lightly at the top of your composite sign some of your yellow ink. Use the sponge to rub in ink, and wipe off, pulling the yellow down the letters. Dab any excess yellow ink to some scrap papers to reuse later. Once the yellow is dry, spritz the bottom of each letter lightly, blending with the same sponge the ink there, pulling the red up into the yellow. Intermingle the inks for a rainbow like affect from the top of each letter, down to the bottom. Allow to dry.
2. Organize each of the stamps to figure out the best layout for each to be added to the letters. Try to visualize where the best placements are along the letters for each image. In this case, the stamps were flipped over for spacing, arranged by size as well as theme, making sure as much of the image would be shown on the letters. Once you decide on best placements, move the stamps off the sign so that you know exactly where to stamp each on the project.
3. Ink up your stamps with the black archival pad, making sure the stamp is completely covered in it. It's important to make sure all the stamps, before you stamp, are inked evenly since you have one chance to really get this right. Once confident the stamp is loaded perfectly, carefully stamp directly on the letters.
4. Stamp all the images to the surface, making sure not to overlap. If you want overlap or layering, use the post-it notes and mask off the images you wish to protect as the top layer image.
5. Once all the inks are dry and surface is completely decorated, use Vintage Gold wax and apply to all the edges.
Check to see that everything is dry to touch before hanging on a door, standing on a table, or wherever you are needing a little love.
Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!