Friday, April 19, 2019
Hello there all my fellow BPM fans! I’m glad you are here! Today, I am sharing a card in tribute to those who have and continue to fight so that we may be free to create and spread joy. This is to all those brave souls who've come before us, in the now, and in the future.
Blank Page Muse: United States US Flag Rubber Stamp
American Crafts: Gold embossing powder
Spectrum Noir: Watercolor paper
Ranger Ink: Archival Black ink pad
Canvas Corp Brands: Tattered Angels Sprays
Creative Expressions: Grateful sentiment
Sewn military inspired appliques
(Shop now and save! Use code BPMDtJessica2019 to save %15 off your total order!)
Let's get to crafting!
1. First step is to cut your desired card size
2. Get your flag stamp, embossing pad, and powder
You want the card covered completely with flags
3. Stamp the flag image starting from the left corner, cutting off half the image
4. Continue stamping the image
Periodically adding embossing powder (after each row is complete)
5. Heat emboss the flags
It may look like a simple stamp but, just you wait and see what this bad boy can do!
6. Give it a darker appearance by blending black ink starting from the outside edges inward
7. Emboss your chipboard sentiment
8. Lastly, attach all your embellishments using tacky glue
Here's is a close-up of the embossed stamp. See, I told you it wasn't just any 'ole simple stamp!
Here are some close-ups so you can see all those fine little details of that stamp!
I do hope you enjoyed the fun quick tip today! Thank you for stopping by today!
We look forward to seeing you next time!
Visit and follow us for more inspiration: