Don't forget to use code BPMDtSamantha2019 to save 15% off on your next order!
You will need:
- The Ironwork Engraved Look Background stamp
- The Creativity Definition Word Phrase Rubber Stamp by Terri Sproul
- A score board
- A scoring tool
- Versamark Watermark ink
- White embossing powder
- Purple ink
- Cardstock panel cut to 5.25" x 4", any color. I'm using one that I created with ink blending.
- Silver glitter cardstock cut to 5.25" x 3.75"
- Black card base, finished size measuring 5.5" x 4"
Holding the panel firmly in place use your scoring tool to make score lines at every .25".
Turn the panel so that the opposite ends line up to the 6" mark. Score at every .25" just like you did on the other side.
This gives you a fantastic diamond pattern.
Apply a liberal amount of anti static powder to the panel. Use Versamark Watermark ink to stamp the Ironwork Background stamp onto the panel. Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
Trim the stamped panel down to 5 1/8" x 3 5/8", leaving a 1/8" border around the stamped image. Adhere that over the glitter cardstock.
Using purple ink stamp the Creativity Definition stamp onto white cardstock.
Attach the sentiment strip to the card front using dimensional foam adhesive.
Add embellishments of your choice. I used Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops in Sweet Lilac.
I hope that this will inspire you to create your own embossed designs. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Until next time,