With that said, I want to kick-off this month with a Mother's day card.
Let's get to work in our creative corners!
6. While that's drying, stamp your flower images using black ink
7. Cut them out, leaving a very thing white line surrounding the images
I feel that this makes the stamped images POP!
Ohhh! Such deliciousness! I'm in love with these flower stamps!
7. Heat emboss your chipboard sentiment
8. Apply some foam dots to the back of the floral images
9. Attach all your fussy cut stamped flowers and chipboard embellishments using tacky glue
You are now finished with your card!
Thank you for stopping by today!
We look forward to seeing you next time!