- Four 3"x3" white card bases
- White cardstock cut to 5.5"x5.5"
- White cardstock for sentiment strips
- Sticky embossing ink pad
- Gold embossing powder
- Black ink
- Blending inks in pink, pinkish purple, and blue violet shades
- The Whimsical Daisy Doodle Flower Art Rubber Stamp for Borders Backgrounds Pam Bray Designs
- The 'I can go from normal to insane' Word Phrase Rubber Stamp
- The 'There's no changing a man unless he's in diapers!' Phrase Rubber Stamp
- The 'Don't let people drive you crazy when you know it's walking distance' word phrase rubber stamp
- The 'Common Sense' phrase stamp from the A Wing Above The Rest Rubber Stamp Set
- Optional; sequins
To begin stamp the Whimsical Daisie stamp all over the 5.5" piece of cardstock with sticky embossing ink. Heat emboss using gold embossing powder.
Next apply your pink ink to the panel
followed by the pinkish purple shade,
and finally with the blue violet shade.
Cut the panel into fourths. Each square should measure 2.75"x2.75".
Apply to the card bases.
Stamp your sentiments into white cardstock with black ink. Cut into sentiment strips and adhere to the card fronts. Add sequins if you'd like.