Thursday, June 13, 2019
Floral Shaker Card
Hello Everyone! Stephanie here sharing my shaker card I created used BPM stamps designed by Pam Bray. I have only made a few shakers in the past and this one is by far my most successful :) No shaker contents stuck on the sides! I love the sketchiness of these stamps. They work perfectly for this shaker but would also be amazing in any of your mixed media projects as well. So lets jump into the process...
Blank Page Muse Products:
Mixed media paper
Double Sided Foam Tape
Acetate or clear Packaging
Be sure to use coupon code: BPMDtStephanie2019 to save 15% off your order!
1. Ink and stamp mixed media paper.
2. Trim out the "window" for the shaker. Place one layer of foam tape around the edges. Make sure there are no gaps.
3. Place acetate/plastic packaging over foam tape and place another layer of foam tape over acetate. Glue down stamped images. Make sure of placement by looking through "window."
4. Color stamped images in your choice of alcohol marker colors. Add one of the sketchy flowers on a foam dot to the inside of the card.
5. Sprinkle some sequins over the stamped images. Adhere the window to the bottom of the shaker card making sure all sequins are inside the window.
6. Place stamped flowers over the card. I added a lil sparkle as you can see in the close up below.
I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I enjoyed making it! If you want to see more BPM goodness check out the links below.
For more Blank Page Muse Inspiration just follow the links below!
More projects by Stephanie
Welcome to Day 1 of our 3 day Blog Hop celebrating some brand new red rubber art stamps! Over the next few days we'll be sharing new st...
Hi Blank Page Muse Stamps Fans today we are sharing a qick gift box idea from our DT Member Sharon. She has used a purchased precut gift ...