Sin City stamp set Skeletons Halloween
Sin City stamp set Wing it
Canvas 10 x 10 cm
Acrylic paint in : Desert turquoise, True Red
Fluid acrylics in Cobalt Teal Hue and Primary yellow
Metallic silver paint
Triple thick gloss glaze
Decoupage glue for napkins
Waterproof stamp ink in black
Heart wings die and machine
Chipboard ( I used a box from a frozen pizza)
Baby wipes or wet cloth
Permanent black marker.
1. Paint the canvas turquoise.
2. Die cut the heart, wings and crown from your chipboard.
3. Paint the heart red and the wings and crown silver.
Set aside to dry.
4. Cut a piece of the tissue paper big enough to cover the whole canvas and use a waterproof ink to stamp the Ornate Metalwork look stamp to make the background.
5. Paint the backside of the tissue paper with the turquoise paint to get a brighter color when it is glued to the canvas.
6.Using a paint brush, spread some black paint onto your craft-mat and press the Ornate Metal work stamp into the paint then quickly stamp it onto the heart.
7. Repeat this step using the Wing it set stamps onto the silver painted wings.
8. Clean the paint off the rubber stamps quickly using a baby wipe or wet cloth.
9. Adhere the the tissue paper to the canvas with decoupage napkin glue.
Wing it set on it.
11. Cut out the words (as shown above) and use the marker to line the edges black.
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to follow us on Facebook.