List of Supplies used:
- Sin City Stamp set Halloween Bingo
- Sin City Stamp set Skeletons Halloween
- Ink pads- purple, light pink, dark brown and black.
- Black and white cardstock.
- Patterned scrapbook paper
- Decorative twine
- A piece of sisal rope
- Halloween charms
- A small twig
- Thin wire
- Blending tool or sponge
- Water in a spray bottle
- Heat gun
- Distressing tool or edge of scissors.
See the steps below or click on this link for an instructional video.
1. Use the purple ink to stamp the Bingo onto the white card stock.
3. Stamp the Skellie on the broom with the sentiment.
4. Take apart some of the rope, wet it and dry it using heat gun to straighten the rope.
6. Use black cardstock to cut out a mat and rough distress the edges.
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to follow us on Facebook.