Welcome to a wonderful new year of crafting!
Today I brought a card which secretly holds a mini calendar.
With a simple crease the card front folds down and transforms to display both the embellished card and the calendar!
This is the perfect gift for anyone with a 9-5 desk job.
My project includes numerous techniques such as stamping and heat embossing onto wood, coloring with chalk, as well as stamping onto transparency for a worry free way to add a sentiment to any project.
1. Sin City Stamps Inhale...Exhale Art Stamp Set
2. Sin City Stamps Flower & Bird Sketches Art Rubber Stamp Set
3. Sin City Stamps Birds & Clocks Rubber Stamp Set
13. Adhesive and foam tape.
14. Sponge applicator.
15. White cardstock
1. Fold the front of the card base in half parallel to the fold and attach a piece of pattern paper to the bottom half of the card.
2. Stamp the flowers along the bottom edge of a piece of pattern paper using watermark ink.
3. Apply white embossing powder, remove the excess, and heat set.
The calendar will stand upright for display.
6. Using black ink, stamp the clock face onto white cardstock and cut out.
9. Use dimensional foam tape to mount some of the embellishments. Adhere the clock, butterfly, wooden heart, & flowers to a piece of pattern paper. Lastly, attach the central embellishment cluster to the front of the card.
10. Stamp your sentiment onto the transparency with permanent black ink.
Attach it to the lower left corner carefully adhering it discretely underneath other elements so the adhesive is not visible.
To purchase the stamp supplies used in this project please visit www.sincitystamps.com
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to follow us on Facebook.
To learn more about our designer Karen, please visit her blog, Art & Soul.