Let me show you how I did it.
1. Sin City Stamps -Art Journaling #2 Rubber Stamp Set
2. Sin City Stamps- Flower & Bird Sketches Art Rubber Stamp Sheet Set
3. Sin City Stamps- Inhale...Exhale Art Stamp Sheet Set
4. White cardstock.
5. Black & brown ink pads.
6. Green & copper ink mists.
7. White gel pen.
8. Colored chalk.
9. A 5"x7"card base
10. Embellishments: paper doily & burlap leaf die cut.
12. Adhesive and foam tape.
1. Use the black ink to stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner of the card base.
2. Use the brown ink to stamp script randomly over the background.
5. To create small splatters, remove the spray nozzle from the bottle of copper mist and carefully flick droplets of the ink over the card. Set this aside to dry.
6. Using the brown ink and flourish stamp, to randomly add design onto the card base.
Be sure to overlap the edges of the card.
Next, use a white gel pen to accentuate the dots in the flourish designs.
7. With the black ink, stamp the bird image twice on white cardstock.
Color in one of the bird using chalks and carefully cut out.
Color just the bird's wing on the second image and cut this out.
Attach the bird's wing using foam tape to add dimension.
8. Adhere the bird and leaf die cut to a white paper doily.
To give the doily a distressed and vintage appearance, apply brown ink lightly around the edges with an ink applicator or makeup sponge.
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to follow us on Facebook.