I don't know about you guys but I love office supplies. That's why the moment I saw these darling little paper clip stamps from the by Katy Leitch I just knew that I had to use them in a project!!
|These are so adorable!!!|
You will need the following:
- The paper clip stamps from the Correspondence Pens, Ink, and Postage stamp set.
- Black card base
- Red cardstock cut to 4" x 5.25"
- White cardstock cut to 3.5" x 4.75"
- Adhesive backed craft foam cut to 3.25" x 4.5"
- Red pigment ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Sentiment stamped onto a strip of black cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder
- 3 small gems
Cover the freshly inked words with clear embossing powder, shake off excess powder and set using your heat tool.
Adhere your red cardstock onto your black card base.
Use your foam tape to add dimension to the Love card.
Use white embossing powder on black cardstock for your stamped sentiment.
Finish card by adding a few gems.
There you have it! A unique card for you to give to anyone you love.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post.
I hope that it inspires you to make a similar card.
Looking for more inspiration?
Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop
Facebook Fan Page