Feathered Pair of Wings
You Light Up My Life
Ink pad (red and black)
Card base (5x7")
Clear mounting block
Embossing powder (gold)
Embossing ink pad
Black card stock
1. Stamp the swirly rose background using red ink onto white cardstock.
2. Carefully cut around the roses to form a abstract heart shape. In addition, cut out some individual roses.
3. Use an ink blending tool to color the roses red.
4. Stamp the wing image with black ink onto white card stock.
5. Carefully, fussy cut the wings and assemble the wings to each side of the heart. Attach the single roses using foam tape.
6. Stamp the swirly rose background using red ink. Adhere it to the upper portion of the card.
7. Stamp the sentiment using embossing ink, add gold embossing powder, and heat set. Finally, trim and matte with black card stock.
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/
Facebook Fan Page- https://www.facebook.com/groups/blankpagemuse/
Instagram Shop- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuse/
Instagram Blog- https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuseblog/
To see more projects by our designer Karen, please visit her blog Art & Soul.