- Blank Page Muse Stamps:
- Feathered Wings
- Dragonfly by Pam Bray
- Dare to Fly Word Stamp
- ATCoin Bases (2.5inches round) cut from gelli prints or patterned paper
- Collage Faces: Art Tea Life sheet used for these creations
- White Card
- Archival Ink Pads
- Tools & Accessories: scissors, glue, embellishments ie. muslin cloth, encyclopaedia wording, washi
- Optional: embossing ink and powders or glitter glue
- Journal page backgrounds or decorated tags, index cards etc.
Start by cutting your ATCoin bases from Gelli printed card or alternatively use patterned paper.
Stamp the Blank Page Muse "Feathered Wings" onto white cardstock using coloured ink of your choice - co-ordinate with your ATCoin backgrounds. Fussy cut the wings.
Cut the "Faces" from the collage sheet and adhere to your ATCoin backings.
As an option you can cut your ATCoin backings from plain white card and embellish the edges with glitter glue or embossing ink and powder for a sparkly look!
The following steps show how I completed a couple of journal pages with the ATCoins:
You can also use your ATCoins to embellish altered index card and large tags - lots of possibilities!
Start with a background and choose one of your "character" ATCoins and some embellishments.
This "character" is reminiscent of the Greek God "Hermes" who is typically depicted with a winged hat - so instead of using the stamped wings as wings they were used to symbolise Hermes winged headwear! This ATCoin has been added to the page with muslin cloth, encyclopedia page with "Hermes" description and a few pink gemstones.
And the finished page with the dragonfly "character" as the main focal point!