- Sin City Stamp Set: DriBonez Skulls & Bones Borders (Rick St Dennis)
- Pre Printed/Painted Set of 3 Packing Tags (Gelli Plate Printed Tags used here)
- Black Archival Ink Pad
- Kraft Coloured Paper/Card
- Collage Witch's Hats (Lisa's Altered Art Collage Sheet used here)
- Sewing Machine
- Muslin Cloth
- General supplies: scissors, glue, printer & spare kraft colored paper
Fussy cut three collage witch's hats from the collage sheet and adhere to the skulls. Don't they look cute LOL!!!
Use a set of 3 packing tags/manila tags which have been pre printed with acrylic paint. I used a Gelli Print - if you don't have anything on hand grab some paint and a brayer and cover the tags!
Use your sewing machine to "zigzag" a border around the edge of the tags to give a finished look.
Add some string/twine to the top of each tag as shown below. Using some scrap Kraft paper and your computer print the "see no evil", "hear no evil" & "speak no evil" phrases and then tear around them ready to adhere to the tag. Cut 3 pieces of scrap muslin cloth.
Arrange all of your elements onto the set of 3 tags in order - layer the muslin cloth, skulls and wording to complete and glue everything to the background.