Saturday, April 1, 2017
Inspire Mixed Media Tag
Katie here to show you how you can make this layered tag using Sin City Stamps.
Blue embossing powder
White modeling paste
Green misting ink
Assorted blue acrylic paints
Inspired charm and assorted embellishments
1) Use a Gelli plate to create the background with paint and ink. Clean your Gelli plate with the baby wipes, set the wipes side for later.
2) Use the random letters stamp around the edges and emboss with blue embossing powder.
3) Stamp another layer of texture stamps over the top and add a stencil.
4) Coat with a stencil using modeling paste and leave to dry.
5) Spritz with misting ink and leave to dry.
6) Stamp over the top with the random letter rubber stamp.
6) Cut up the baby wipes from earlier into strips and glue to the tag.
7) Add another texture stamp from the Art Journal set.
8) Stamp out the wings onto painted or inked paper and cut out.
9) Finish the tag by adding a charm and other embellishments..
Thank you for visiting
Greetings, Chris here playing along with this April's Sparkle and Shine challenge theme. who doesn't need a little sparkle and shi...
Hey Blank Page Muse fans! Tracy here with our March challenge, which is "Anything But A Card." I’m going to be ho...