1. Die cut the cardstock to 6" x4 1/2'' rectangle using any stitched rectangle die.
Mist the cardstock with a mix of three green- blue- yellow mists.
Let this dry before adding the next color.
2. Stamp the hot air balloon and the clocks using Sin City stamps , with black pigmented ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.
3. Mat your stamped card with black cardstock and attach with staples at the corners.
4. Stamp the clock and two sentiments on the white cardstock with the same pigmented ink and heat emboss the stamped piece. Hand cut the clock and the sentiment strips as shown.
5. Mist the hand cut images with yellow mist and when dry glue them onto the card.
6. Stamp the part of Collage stamp image (the letter part mostly) over white chipboard hot balloon using the same heat embossing technique as on previous steps.
Paint the stamped chipboard with distress blue ink.
Enjoy your card!
For more inspiring projects from the Design team be sure to visit us at Sin City Blog and to follow us on Facebook.