Thursday, April 27, 2017
Dream, Discover and Explore Card With Sin City Stamps
Hello craft friends!
I have a new card tutorial for you using Sin City Stamps and some basic mixed media techniques.
Copper Embossing Powder
Sepia Ink pad
Metallic Luster Turquoise and Coffee
Striped patterned paper
Corrugated card board
Magazine or scrapbook paper words
Adhesive and foam tape
1) Take a 5 x 7 card and emboss with an embossing folder.
2) Place the stencil over the card and apply modeling paste. Leave to set or use a heat gun.
3) Stamp out the ship image onto card with sepia ink and then heat emboss using copper embossing powder.
5) Cut a strip of stripy paper and corrugated card and layer together. Next cut out the ship image and adhere over the top.
6) Make two small holes on either side of the card.
7) Thread a charm over a length of twine and thread through the holes and knot.
8) Add embellishments.
9) Use the words with foam tape to create sentiments.
Thank you for visiting!
Inspiration Team Call – Winter 2019 We are excited to announce that we are looking to add to our team for a 6 month term! ...
Welcome to the Blank Page Muse Holiday Blog Hop! Each one of our very talented Inspiration team members have created a H...