Chris here and today I am excited to share this vintage looking Circus Celebration Birthday card!
When I created this I was inspired by the striped 7 gypsies paper - every time I looked at it and my Sin City Stamps Steampunk Circus Stamp Set all I could think of was a circus tent!!!!!! So I decided to re-create a circus tent!
3. Color image in muted colors using markers and a water brush.
4. Cut 2 sided striped patterned paper slightly smaller than card base.
5. Cut a slit in the center of the paper, stopping about 1 inch from the top.
6. Attach foam dimensional tape on the front of striped paper as below.
9. Stamps the 'Happy Birthday Greeting' and cut into a banner shape then attach to the card.
10. Add the Jute/twine bow accent to finish off your card.