Monday, June 2, 2014
~Pony Express~ Sin City DT Post created by WildHeart Art~
Vintage Style Envelope
I just LOVE this fun envelope template by Green Sneakers called Kreate-A-lope!
I had a "Vintage" Style in mind for this envelope, using Tim Holtz's"" craft resist collage papers. They offered the perfect look for this idea! And I finished off the design with stamps from Sin City Stamps!
Kreate- a -lope Template by Green Sneakers
Tim Holtz Craft Resist "idea-ology" collage papers
Decorative scissors to cut edges
Sin City Stamps- Art Journaling with Terri Sproul
Sin City Stamps-Butterflies
Stamp pad in Archival Black and Sepia
Cream colored card stock for the address label
Acrylic paint in Turquoise
1) Cut out envelope using the Kreate -a-lope template and the decorative edging scissors.
2) Fold the paper as directed to form the envelope.
3) Secure the edges using the glue tape.
4)Stamp the butterfly stamp on the inside of the flap.
5) Using the letters stamp from the Art Journal Set , stamp in black ink down the sides of the front of the envelope.
6) Using the Sepia ink pad gently go around the edges of the envelope and address label to give a more Vintage feel.
7) Highlight the butterfly stamp with a bit of glitter glue
8) I wanted a bit more color so I added the turquoise dots down both sides of the stamped design. The Butterfly stamp gives the envelope a more feminine touch but without the butterfly stamp it would be a nice envelope for a handmade Father's day card too!!
Hope you have enjoyed and have a beautiful day!
~In Love and Faith~
Hello, hello. Samantha here and today I am showing you an idea for getting more use from your Blank Page Muse stamps. Use code BPMDtSamant...
Holiday Greeting to you! I love snow globes and couldn't wait to try my hand at creating a shaker box ornament. Supplies Needed ...