Look at this beautiful tag that Suzette made using stamps from Blank Page Muse!
- She began by covering the tag with coffee stained book paper for a vintage look.
- Next she added gesso in areas to push back the background some.
- When that was dry she stamped the tag using Vintage Analog Alarm Clock Rubber Stamp and Versafine Black Ink.
- Some Sepia Golden Fluid Acrylic was added, taking care not to cover the clock-face.
- Finally, she stamped the background with The Hearty Doodles Art Rubber Stamp Set and stuck on some gears.