Dandelion Wishes & Butterflies (Sentiment)
vellum, embossing ink pad, gold embossing powder, heat tool, gold ink pad, gems, clear mounting block, card base (5x7"), liquid adhesive
1. Load the stamp with embossing ink and stamp the large butterfly onto vellum. Add gold embossing powder and heat set. Check the image carefully for any stray particles of embossing powder and if necessary use a dry paint brush to sweep them away.
2. Carefully cut out the butterfly shape.
3. To create the body of the butterfly, adhere a strip of gems along the center of the wings. Gently bend the wings upward to create more realistic dimension. Attach the butterfly with the wings extending past of the edge of the card base.
4. Stamp a sentiment in the lower right corner using a gold ink pad.
5. Stamp a few small butterflies surrounding the sentiment using a gold ink pad. Finally, add a row of gems underneath the sentiment.
Facebook Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/bla...
Instagram - Shop https://www.instagram.com/blankpage...
Instagram - Blog https://www.instagram.com/blankpage...