On these pages you will find the awesome projects created by our fabulous Inspiration Team. At Blank Page Muse, formerly Sin City Stamps, we are proud to offer deep etched red rubber stamps, hand made in the USA. From vintage to grunge and many themes in between, come check out our awesome stamp line! Contact us to learn more about our rubber stamp manufacturing service.
(Shop now and save! Use codeBPMDtJessica2019 to save %15 off your total order!)
Dahlia Mini Frame A die-cut
Ranger Ink: TH Blacksoot spray
Tim Holtz: Word sticker sentiments
Colorbok: Blue sparkle paper
Spectrum Noir: Watercolor paper
Recollections: Silver leaf washi tape
American Crafts: Foam dots
1. Cut your desired size card
2. Get out your stamp, embossing pad, and powder
3. Emboss your stamp and place it directly in the middle of the card as to cover all edges
I didn't want to lose the background stamp.
In fact, I wanted it to POP out the most.
So, I used embellishments that wouldn't take away from the gorgeous background.
4. Splatter the card with a little TH spray
5. While that dries, die-cut the dahlia, and cut its edges off to fit the card
I feel like this die really gave this card a finished look,
6. Apply your washi tape along the right side of the card
7. Place your altered die-cut on top of the card with tacky glue
8. Finally, attach all your altered embellishments also using tacky glue
You don't always have to use your purchased flowers the way they come; instead, alter them. Make them your own by painting them, separating them (as photographed), or even disassembling them all together.
Here are some close-ups of that beautifully embossed background stamp!
I do hope you enjoyed your time with me today! Thank you for stopping by today!
We look forward to seeing you next time!