- black ink pad
- silver mirror cardstock
- orange, green, purple ink pads
- ink blending tool
- silver glitter embossing powder
- heat gun
- decorative buttons
- clear mounting block
1. First stamp the witch silhouette onto the middle of white cardstock using black ink. Without re-inking, stamp the witch onto scrap card. Create a mask by cutting around the witch leaving a generous border. (TIP: The mask does not need a perfect image as it is going to be discarded and will not appear on the final project.)
2. Next, place the mask over witch image. Load the cobweb stamp with embossing ink and stamp the design over the masked witch image.
3. Remove and discard the mask. Then apply silver glitter embossing powder to the cobwebs, shake off the excess, and heat set.
4. Next, apply ink to the background using a ink blending tool. Add lime green around the witch to create an eerie glow and then blend orange & purple randomly to bring out the cobweb background pattern.
5. Matte the stamped image with silver mirror cardstock and adhere to a black card base. Next, add a 3D embellishment for her to hold.
6. Then stamp a "Happy Haunting" greeting using black ink and matte with silver mirror cardstock. Adhere it to the lower right partially overlapping the edge of the card. Finally, embellish the card with cat button.
A Closer Look: