- Blank Page Muse Stamp: Bird in Flight Open Wings Steampunk Cogs Gears
- Blank Page Muse Stamp: Adventure Stencil Style Word
- Journal or Plain White Page
- Scraps of Autumn/Fall coloured patterned paper, tissue paper + plain printed tissue paper &paper doiley
- Watercolour Paint or thin acrylic paint
- Black Embossing Powder & Embossing Ink Pad &White Card
- General supplies: Gesso, Matt Medium, glue, scissors, paint brush, spatula, heat gun, embellishment of choice
Gather some scraps of various sorts of paper: patterned card, patterned tissue paper, printed tissue paper, doiley etc. Any scraps with complimentary colours will work!
Using a Matt Medium arrange and adhere your strips to the page. Stick to one side and about a third of the way down. The idea is to leave white space for effect. Allow to dry.
Trim the excess pieces overhanging the page. LOL don't throw them out you might be able to sue them for a future creation!!!!!
Use embellishments of your choice - used here yellow cotton and scrap of muslin fabric.
Adhere the fabric and cotton along with the stamped bird on your page.