I just love silhouettes and this witch is simply perfect. A mildly creepy moonlit night background was just what the sexy silhouette witch needed. I hope you try your hand at masking your own moonlit sky and don't forget to share it on our Fan Page.
Blank Page Muse Stamps:
black ink pad
clear mounting block
ink blending tool
2.5" circle punch
white dome gem
1. Stamp the bare tree image twice onto white cardstock with black ink.
3. Place a 2.5" circle over the top of the witch to mask the area. Then carefully use an ink applicator tool to blend blue ink to create the sky. Remove the mask to reveal the moon in the night sky.
4. Apply yellow chalk to the circular void created by the mask. Shade the moon darker along the edges to create a spherical appearance.
5. Mount the stamped background with a narrow edge of patterned paper. Tie a faux bow with copper ribbon and attach it around the left edge.
6. Attach the stamped image to a blue card base. Add a pumpkin embellishment semi-overlapping the lower right corner. Finally, adhere a large white dome gem to the witch's hand.
A Closer Look: