- I am so over Winter LOL!
- Blank Page Muse Stamp Set: Correspondence Pens, Ink & Postage Art
- Blank Page Muse Stamp Set: Fairytale Fantasy Figures
- Black & White Embossing Powder
- Embossing Ink Pad
- Manilla Tags: Size used for this creation 6cm x 12cm
- Scraps of Gelli Printed Card
- Old Puzzle Book Pages
- Acrylic Paint
- Collage Paper Doll Elements: used for this creation Art Tea Life "Little Paper Dolls"
- General Supplies: scissors, glue, heat gun
- Embellishments: washi tape, muslin cloth, string, wool, sticky mesh
Start by gathering your supplies so you have everything at hand - these are really quite simple to make even though there are a few "layers" and "elements" to them!
Start by making your little paper doll ink pots! Stamp the "Swan Ink" pot into your Gelli prints with embossing ink and heat emboss with the black powder. Fussy cut the stamped ink pot.
Next step is to cut out your paper doll elements. Use here are little round faces with "hair" and a bow along with some legs! Glue them all together. LOL too cute!
Next step is to prepare the tags ready to add your little Ink Pot Characters. Using the pages from the puzzle book or any text book or old school book cover the entire tag using a glue stick. You can fold the edges over and glue to the back for a neat edge or just trim around the tag once dry.
Use 2 colours of paint for each tag and use a spatula to spread a very thin layer over the tags. Use paint colours that match your ink pot backgrounds. Allow to dry.
Use your choice of stamps from the Correspondence Set to cover the tag backgrounds. Use your embossing ink pad and the white embossing powder.
Add some fibre/wool to the tops of the tags along with some torn washi tape, bits of sticky mesh and muslin cloth. Tag backgrounds are now complete and ready to add the Ink Pot Paper Doll collages!
Adhere your little paper doll characters to the tag backgrounds and you have the completed tags!