Blank Page Muse Stamps:
Cogs & Gears Steampunk Background Rubber Stamp
Metal Screw profile view Art Rubber Stamp
- Black ink pad
- Distress Ink Pads (lime, cranberry, purple)
- Spray bottle
- Clear mounting block
- Silver ink
- Black marker
1. Gently swipe a distress ink pad across a non-stick craft mat and then lightly spray with water until small beads form. Place a piece of white cardstock onto the wet ink and wipe it through the ink until all the puddles have absorbed. Continue to add different colors of ink + mist to create the background. Repeat the process until you have covered the whole bit of cardstock.
2. Apply black ink the gear stamp and press it over the background of blended inks.
3. Use a sponge applicator to add more ink as needed. (I darkened the purple and added more lime.)
4.Stamp a bird image with black ink and color in using lime distress ink. Stamp a screw with black ink and carefully cut out both shapes.
5. Adhere the stamped background to a cranberry card base. Apply the bird and screw to the lower right corner.