Creativity Definition Word Phrase Rubber Stamp by Terri Sproul
Art Journaling Mixed Media Stamps Set 1 Pam Bray Designs
Waterdrops Background Rubber Stamp
Art sentiment stamp - Soulful Dolls Art Rubber Stamps Sheet by Cathy Frailey
- black ink pad
- embossing ink
- clear embossing powder
- heat gun
- Oxide Inks (pink, tangerine, yellow, pistachio, lt blue, lavender)
- ink blending tool
- star stamp
- clear dimensional paint
- black gems
- liquid adhesive
- clear mounting block
1. Stamp a text or definition back ground stamp randomly with black ink onto white cardstock. Use embossing ink to stamp waterdrop background. Apply clear embossing powder and heat set.
2. Apply a variety of colored inks using an ink blending tool to carefully shade and blend the colors over the stamped designs.
3. Use black ink to stamp a scattered an arrangement of various sized star images. Apply the background to a cardbase.
4. Stamp the sentiment onto white cardstock and cut around each word. Assemble with
foam tape and apply clear dimensional paint over each individual word. Finally, use liquid adhesive to embellish the design with a random scattering of black gems.