- Sin City Stamp Set: Dribonez Skulls & Bones Borders
- Collage Labels: Custom Labels used for this project by Art Tea Life@Etsy
- Black Card 10cm x 25.5cm folded into 3
- Black Archival Ink
- Kraft Paper
- Muslin Cloth
- Distress Inks: Brushed Corduroy & Tea Dye (any aged/brown colours will work)
- Cobweb Stencil or your favourite Halloween style stencil
- White Paint or Texture Paste
- General supplies: scissors, glue, double sided tape, spatula, sponge
Print labels onto Kraft Paper. I was very lucky to have the lovely lady from ArtTeaLife make me some custom labels especially for these creations because I couldn't find the exact wording I wanted on any collage labels!!!
Fussy cut your stamped images and tear the labels from the collage sheet to give an aged worn look.
Use a sponge to "stain" the scraps of muslin cloth to age them and start to arrange the cloth, labels and stamped images on the front of the folded holders.