- Alcohol markers
- ink- Palette, hybrid acid free
- Sharpie marker
- Card stock
- Glue Stick
Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Go Splash Yourself!
I was in the grocery store earlier and the selves are stocked with Valentine's day stuff. I love the day after Valentine's day when all that candy is 50% off. I'm an Anti-Valentine's day kind of girl and sadly they just don't made cards for that. So I made my own.
Rubber stamps used:
Additional items needed:
1. Begin by stamping your mermaids tail. While the ink is drying you can cut your card stock into 2.5" x 3.5"
2. Color in your mermaid tail and write "Go Splash Yourself" on a scrap piece of paper.
3. Cut out your stamps and letters. At this time I also ripped my blue paper and glued it to my prettier red card stock paper. I then glued the words and tail down.
4. Added a boarder around the card using a sharpie and a white gel pen.
5. The heart is a store embellishment, I found in the clearance aisle. But you could cut a heart out by head or us a die cut. Use your imagiantion.
Hope you enjoyed this Anti-Valentine's day card. If you have any questions feel free to message Lasheet and if you choose to make your card tag her and Blank Page Muse. Thank you, happy crafting!! ♥
Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/
FB Fan Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/bla...
Instagram - Shop https://www.instagram.com/blankpage...
Instagram - Blog https://www.instagram.com/blankpage...