Hello BPM Fans! I am enjoying this month's Steampunk challenge since this is a new style for me. I really love being able to put my Distress Inks to use. I love inking and blending with different colors. Today I am sharing a very simple Steampunk card that you can complete in less than an hour! Try making this card and you can enter it in our monthly challenge for a prize!
- Blank Page Muse Stamps: Steampunk Gear Cluster and World MapHot Air Balloon Steampunk
- Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Old Paper, Antique Linen
- Ink Blending Tool
- Cream colored Kraft cardstock or regular cardstock, cut to A2 size card (base card)
- White cardstock
- Patterned paper with a travel theme, 4” x 5.25” (I used Graphic 45, Cityscapes Collection, Map the Past)
- Black ink pad
- Stamp positioner or stamping block
- Sentiment (I used Bon Voyage, you can use anything you like)
- Gears and cogs die cuts (Please see my September 26, 2020Blog post to see how to make them)
- Adhesive foam squares or dots
- Your favorite glue/adhesive
Distress ink the edges of the base card with Vintage Photo.
Distress ink the patterned paper using Old Paper in the center and use Vintage Photo on the edges.
Stamp the hot air balloon stamp on white cardstock and fussy cut. Distress ink blend the hot air balloon using Antique Linen in the center and Vintage Photo on the edges.
Stamp the Steampunk Gear Cluster stamp onto the patterned paper.
Stamp or print a sentiment and distress ink the center with Old Paper and use Vintage Photo on the edges. Adhere to the patterned paper. I typed my sentiment in Microsoft Word and printed it on white cardstock.
Adhere the gears and cogs die cuts onto the patterned paper. Adhere the hot air balloon using adhesive foam dots or squares. Your card is done!
Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop
FB Fan Page
Instagram - Shop
Instagram - Blog