Let's get started. For this card you will need:
- The PMS: Pretty Mean Stamper Phrase Rubber Stamp
- The Dandelion Bursts Background Nature Art Rubber Stamp by Michelle Frae Cummings
- Shades of blue ink for blending. I used Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks.
- Sticky embossing ink pad
- Gold embossing powder
- Black card base, final size measuring 4" x 5.5"
- White cardstock
- .25" wide low tack tape for masking
Using your sticky embossing ink pad stamp the Dandelion Bursts stamp onto your white cardstock and heat set with gold embossing powder. Mask along the border using your low tack tape.
Using your blue inks do some basic ink blending on your panel.
Remove the low tack tape. Trim your cardstock so that a .25" border will exist all along the stamping. Finished size will be 3.75" x 5.25". Adhere to your card base.
Using a shade of blue ink stamp the PMS stamp onto white cardstock. Cut into a sentiment strip and glue to the bottom of your card.
Pretty easy, right? I absolutely love this card and I hope it will inspire you. Make sure you head on over to the shop to check out all the great snarky stamps that Blank Page Muse has to offer. How many can you find?
Until next time,