Remember to use code BPMDtSamantha2019 to save 15% off of your next order!
For this project you will need the following supplies:
- A MemoryDex card punch, die, or some other way to create the notches
- The Fairy Poem Sentiment Word Art stamp
- The Fairy Sitting Fantasy Art Rubber stamp
- A piece of white cardstock measuring 4" x 4"
- Inks for blending; yellow, teal, purple, and red violet (I used Distress Oxides in Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Dusty Concord, and Seedless Preserves)
- White and Black paint
- An old toothbrush
- A coloring medium of your choice (I used Spectrum Noir markers)
- Black pigment ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Clear shimmer brush
Now we're going to make our galaxy. First apply your yellow ink.
Then your teal ink.
Followed by your red violet ink.
Finish with your purple ink.
Squirt a bit of white paint onto your toothbrush. Rub your thumb across the bristles to get the paint to splatter on your card.
Stamp your sentiment in black pigment ink and heat set with clear embossing powder. Adhere your fairy.