Hello crafty friends,
Learn how to use your Sin City Art Stamps to decorate a bin to add a personal touch to your craft room!
You will need
A MDF or other storage container
Red acrylic paint
1) Cover all the bin with Gesso
2) Paint with red paint
3) Using black pigment ink, Stamp a few butterflies into the corners and then stamp out a dandelion border.
4) On the outer panels, stamp out rows of butterflies,
5) On the bottom inside panel, Stamp out a mixture of dandelions and butterflies.
7) Coat inside area with a crackle glaze or clear varnish
8) Glue the pieces together.
Thank you for visiting