Karen here; today I'd like to share my super feminine friendship card. I hope you like pink & black as much as I do. Here's how I did it.
1. Just Us Girls Line Figures Stamp Set (Sin City Stamps)
2. Background Roses 4"x 5" Red Rubber Stamp by Pam Bray (Sin City Stamps)
3. Background Grunge Art Rubber Stamp Sheet designed by Pam Bray (Sin City Stamps)
4. clear mounting block
5. black & pink ink pads
6. pink cardstock
7. black marker
8. ribbon & small leave
9. white card base 5x7"
1. Stamp two different lady images onto white cardstock and color them in with a black marker to make a simple silhouette. Carefully, cut out the image. Use a craft knife for the small intricate areas.
4. Adhere the two silhouettes to the lower left corner of the card.
5. Tie a faux bow around an 8" length of pink satin ribbon. Fold the ends of the ribbon over the edge of the card and adhere them to the inside front panel.
A Closer Look:
For more inspiring paper-craft projects from the Design Team, be sure to visit us at the Sin City Blog and follow us on Facebook.
Thanks for visiting!