Monday, June 5, 2017
How to Create a Hot Air Balloon Greeting Card
Learn how to create this 3D greeting card by following the steps bellow.
Square Card Blank
Patterned 12 x 12 paper
1) Cover a square blank with pattered paper and apply modeling paste with a stencil.
2) Spritz with misting ink
3) Cut out a 5 x 5 inch square of patterned paper and rough the edges before adding to card.
4) Take a Polaroid frame and cover back with pattered paper.
5) Stamp out two large hot air balloons and one smaller one.
6) Color them in with pant and cut out.
7) Fold the two large hot air balloons into half and the stick them together at the fold. Trim off any mismatched bits and adhere to edge of frame.
8) If cutting isn't your strong point then cut off the basket and stamp that part directly onto the frame and match it up with the balloon part.
9) Place the small hot air balloon to the other side of the frame
10) Place a sentiment at the bottom of the frame.
11) Decorate with small gems
12) Place a tab at the corner of the frame and decorate with a button.
Inspiration Team Call – Winter 2019 We are excited to announce that we are looking to add to our team for a 6 month term! ...
Welcome to the Blank Page Muse Holiday Blog Hop! Each one of our very talented Inspiration team members have created a H...