Saturday, June 17, 2017
How To Create Bright and Fun Scrapbook Pages
Today I am going to show you how to create bright and fun layouts with Sin City Stamps!
12 x 12 white card stock
12 x 12 patterned paper
Black ink pad
Dark Yellow ink pad
1) Start adding colour to the background using powdered inks. Apply water before sprinkling them over the page.
2) Use the Journaling and Hearty Doodles stamps to add a layer of texture to the background.
3) Mix some of the powdered ink with modeling paste and apply with a few stencils to the page.
4) Stamp a few rows of arrows using the stamp from the journaling set.
5) Cut up a few strips off patterned paper and adhere to page,
6) Add a few strips of washi tape and trims.
7) Mount photo on to cardstock and trim to fit.
8) Apply a little more modeling paste over the layers.
9) Decorate page with embellishments.
Thank you for visiting, don't forget to stop by our Fan Page for more idea's!
Welcome to Day 1 of our 3 day Blog Hop celebrating some brand new red rubber art stamps! Over the next few days we'll be sharing new st...
Hi Blank Page Muse Stamps Fans today we are sharing a qick gift box idea from our DT Member Sharon. She has used a purchased precut gift ...