For my last project, I decided that we should make a tag that uses the SinCity Wings stamp set that can be purchased from http://www.sincitystamps.com.
- facade (surface): used a #10 size manila tag ( 4 1/8 in by 8 1/2 in), sheet of Kraft Core paper and manilla cardstock
- distress ink: gathered twig
- archival ink: black, watering can and potting soil
- embellishments: Chit Chat stickers, Label Letters, metal brads and a embellishment assortment
- trimmings: hemp cord
- tools: craft sheet, mister, heat tool, scissors, ink blending tool, and ripper
- stamps used: SinCity Wings stampset
Then take the lace border stamp and place that above and below the stamped image to finish the background.
I placed the stickers on the Kraft Core then cut out the saying leaving enough room to rough up the edges with the ripper. An to darken up the edges with gathered twig distress ink using a blending tool.
We will now continue with adding embellishments and accent items to finish off our tag.
To keep up with what I am working on stop by my blog at http://mllrtrnt74.blogspot.com/.