- Sin City Stamps
Sin City Wings
Time background stamp
Vintage background stamp
- Frog Dog Studio
Pan Pastels (Magenta and Permanent Green)
Faber Castell Mini Mixed Media Journal
Faber Castell Gelatos Black
3 pack soft tools
Mini Cube Versa Mark
- Tattered Angels Cork spray
- Lindys Stamp Gang sprays
- Ranger Distress Inks
- Gold/Black and Brown Embossing powder/heat tool
- Stazon Ink Black/Stazon Remover
- Acetate pockets cut with Tim Holtz Die
- Hand dyed/crinkled vintage seam binding
- Double sided tape
them down with double sided tape. To fill those pockets I made matching tags. Below I used a beautiful stamp from Sin City Stamps and embossed it with gold embossing powder.
If you do not clean your stamps your stamps will be stained permanently.
stained with Magenta Pan Pastels and Black Gelatos.
with Pan Pastels, embossed with Sin City Stamps and fussy cut wings were a perfect match!